Friday, August 07, 2015

I MISS MYSELF

Do you ever get that feeling that there is someone else living inside your head?
Someone so different from how you imagined yourself to be, that honestly you probably feel that you don't know yourself at all.

I live with that feeling almost everyday nowadays. If I ever to meet myself as a stranger, I would probably fail to recognize myself.

My sense of achievement seems to have been taken away...
My arrogance...ha!! whom am I kidding...the narcissist was tortured to death
My self belief...it just seems to vanish away with every word I share
I lose people and friends faster than I make new ones.
I can't talk anymore, can't hold a conversation for more than 5 mins.
I don't just bore people...I bore myself.

I stare at blank walls, and the tears don't stop rolling...and I don't even know why
I look back 5 years...and I miss myself.

My doc says I am suffering from borderline depression...I am not surprised. 

6 comments:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McdMwOV0y6c

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUS FELT LIKE SHARING. MAY BE IT HELPS. MAY BE IT KEEPS U GO ON...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring back the narcissist. I guarantee you, that would help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess we have all been there, but the fact that we feel like this means it would heal someday...else we wouldnt be feeling anything at all

    ReplyDelete
  5. nuffink is worth this.. and I speak from experience, as u know.

    ReplyDelete